metaFox deep pictures
Cards for coaching and reflection
52 image prompts and coaching questions that open minds and hearts. Get your clients, participants or students talking and creative with the deep pictures.
Spread the cards and engage your audience in 3 steps
Engage your participants with an icebreaker or reflection question.
Your participants select a picture representing their answer.
Take turns for personal sharing – through the power of pictures.
Choose the best theme for you!
Depending on your context you will different images & questions will resonate with your users. We took this into account and designed various different decks following different approaches, models and theories.
Follow the links below to discover the deep pictures which work best for you!
Discover the Postcard Coaching Tool
What the users say
The Team Cards “Growing Together” and the Emotion Cards are particularly useful for my work with teens. This is because their combination of images on one side and questions on the other offer a direct entry into deeper conversation. The images and questions allow the youngsters to compare their perception of themselves with how others perceive them – which triggers thoughts, discussion and self-reflection. The cards also work really well for uniting a group.
I got myself a set of Deep Pictures for the 30th edition of BEST’s Trainer Camp, on which a new generation of soft-skill trainers was raised. Over 12 days, we were able to use the cards in all sorts of situations, be it in training sessions for reflecting upon experiences, for retrospectives at the end of each day or for stimulating thoughts during individual coaching. The highlight for our participants was, of course, that at the end of the event everyone could take home a card with the personal greetings of the remaining participants.
Soft Skills Trainer at BEST
In systemic counseling, a lot of emphasis is placed on acting and doing – the client does not lie “on the couch” and has to put his innermost feelings into words, but rather an attempt is made to use vivid methods to understand the client’s problems and subconscious inner images in a different and new way, perhaps from a different perspective. The expressive picture cards of metafox offer many application possibilities for this.
Freelance systemic coach
A card deck with 52 inpsiring prompts
Human connection made easy
For personal reflection
- Get a weekly inspiration dose by reflecting on one image and one question per week.
- Build your own vision board with uplifting image and stimulating questions.
- Spend quality time together with your family and friends and share dreams, concerns and gratitude.
- Find personal strengths, honest support and define clear processes.
- Diminish inner resistance by using meaningful images.
- Develop multiple solution strategies that are effective.
For workshops and groups
- An ice-breaker for an event and conversation starter.
- An opening for conflict solving discussions.
- A parting token at the end of a seminar or training.
- A prompt for clarifying emotions and needs in critical situations.
For human connection
- For friends, family and the important people in your life.
- For a more genuine, interpersonal communication.
- For an empathic exchange.
Meet the artists behind metaFox Deep Pictures
The deep pictures are co-created by a huge variety of photographers and artists. Check out their work!