metaFox deep pictures
Cards for coaching and reflection
52 inspiring images and powerful coaching questions in one set. Your starting point into deep conversation or closure for your workshop. Use the power of pictures to trigger people to dig deeper – at home, with your team or in coaching and therapy.
Choose the best theme for you!
Depending on your context you will strive to achieve different purposes with the deep pictures. We took this into account and designed various different decks, each following a different theme. While almost all decks follow the concept of combining images and questions, we applied different approaches, models and theories when creating a new deck.
Follow the links below to discover the deep pictures which work best for you!
How you can use the deep pictures
deep pictures for personal reflection
- Get a weekly inspiration dose by reflecting on one image and one question per week.
- Build your own vision board with uplifting image and stimulating questions.
- Spend quality time together with your family and friends and share dreams, concerns and gratitude.
deep pictures for coaching
- Find personal strengths, honest support and define clear processes.
- Diminish inner resistance by using meaningful images.
- Develop multiple solution strategies that are effective.
deep pictures for workshops and group work
- An ice-breaker for an event and conversation starter.
- An opening for conflict solving discussions.
- A parting token at the end of a seminar or training.
- A prompt for clarifying emotions and needs in critical situations.
deep pictures for human connection
- For friends, family and the important people in your life.
- For a more genuine, interpersonal communication.
- For an empathic exchange.
What the users say
I got myself a set of Deep Pictures for the 30th edition of BEST’s Trainer Camp, on which a new generation of soft-skill trainers was raised. Over 12 days, we were able to use the cards in all sorts of situations, be it in training sessions for reflecting upon experiences, for retrospectives at the end of each day or for stimulating thoughts during individual coaching. The highlight for our participants was, of course, that at the end of the event everyone could take home a card with the personal greetings of the remaining participants.
Soft Skills Trainer at BEST
The Team Cards “Growing Together” and the Emotion Cards are particularly useful for my work with teens. This is because their combination of images on one side and questions on the other offer a direct entry into deeper conversation. The images and questions allow the youngsters to compare their perception of themselves with how others perceive them – which triggers thoughts, discussion and self-reflection. The cards also work really well for uniting a group.
Meet the artists behind metaFox Deep Pictures
The deep pictures are co-created by a huge variety of photographers and artists. Check out their work!